A LETTER FROM A FAN-ADVICE TO READERS

 

A LETTER FROM A FAN


Dear blogger,

I have this advice to give. I hope this gets published on your blog. I love your articles. Please keep writing. Thank you!

There was a time when I dated a rich man who used to give me everything I wanted. I did not lack anything. As time went by, I became so dependent on him and I did not even want to apply for jobs because I had everything I wanted. But life surprises you as when you think you have reached at the door that’s when you are kicked out. He dumped me like a piece of dirty paper and he went abroad. He started ignoring my calls and that was the end of our relationship. I was frustrated. I did not know where to start and I had no money within two months. I didn’t want to be broke again. I was about to go mad. But I had to grow up and be productive to depend on myself as a human being put on earth for a purpose. I looked for a job though it was not easy, until one morning, when I received a call from this company and I was employed after I passed the interviews. I learnt that life is good when you depend on yourself and work hard. I learnt to take care of money. I reduced my spending. Let us hustle while we have strength. Do not sit idle. Live life happily enjoying your sweat.

Thank you blogger Matilda.

Unanimous.

Comments

Why Malawi?

The Woman in Me- Poem and its Review

The Real Meaning of Flirting and how to Be a Good Flirt- The Friday Shaker

Lessons Learned from Morocco: Exploring Developments, Businesses, and Way of Life