Super Friend -Poem

Jesus



We all know, yes we know
I have a friend in human form
One whose heart not only pumps blood
But also beats for me

Respectful, a defining trait of my friend
Never does he bring shame upon me
I would call him a shadow, for he never leaves my side

The true meaning of love,
I learn from him 
A friend who never breaks my heart 
Who understands every language I speak
The only friend who's the ambassador of my complete unsaturated trust

His name is Jesus
An extraordinary friend
Whose my leaning never wears his shoulder
I will love him always, yes always.



#Happy Easter Season!!!!

Comments

Why Malawi?

The Woman in Me- Poem and its Review

The Real Meaning of Flirting and how to Be a Good Flirt- The Friday Shaker

Lessons Learned from Morocco: Exploring Developments, Businesses, and Way of Life