A Love Letter to Malawi-The Beauty of Malawi



Dear Beautiful Malawi,
 

Your beauty is unbelievable. There’s something unique about you. There’s something deep within you that everybody loves. Your warm heart Oh what a legacy! No wonder you receive a lot of visitors every day, every hour and every minute. I’m so in love with you Malawi. I want to be with you all the time to help you in all your weaknesses.

I’m here to rescue you from poverty and you’ll never be the same. I’ll work hard to make sure you develop like the USA. It is possible and I’ll soon make you wealthy. I know you’re wondering what and how I’ll do it to achieve my wish. First, I’ll enhance your natural beauty with my magical make-up skills which will sell you to the whole world on your culture, music and dance and the beautiful arts that you have, the beautiful land scape of Vipya plateau in the North,  the beautiful meandering road from Mzuzu through the great man made forest of Chikangawa and its elephant mountain. I will tell about our Kasungu and Nkhota Kota Game reserves in the Central region and Majete in the South. Our great Mulanje mountain and its Sapitwa peak which brings hope and comfort and ooh to crown it all, our great fresh water lake stretching from the north, centre, all the way to the south ending with crystal clear blue waters in Monkey Bay.

Beautiful Malawi, Malawi pictures, Malawi, Beautiful places, natural places
Beautiful Malawi

I’ll write great books about you and your people that will change the whole world's perception of you. People will wonder who this writer is and where she comes from but soon they will realise I come from you. Oh the warm heart of Africa, I can see wealth in you. 

I’ll also write articles condemning  corruption and encouraging  hard work to build up your great image again, all because I love you so much my mother land the warm heart of Africa. I want to be like you yes I want to be like you. 

The beauty of you is also in your people. The love they share with one another and the beautiful smiles on our visitors  is so amazing. I do not want to leave you but be with you to the very end. You and I together will do wonders and the whole world will witness our prosperity from import to export. I trust you and I have hope in you. I pray that you’ll always have abundant blessings because ‘Greatness’ is your name mother Malawi.

I look forward to your prosperity soon.

Yours truly faithful citizen with much love,

Peace.                                                   



Wild animals from Malawi

Comments

Why Malawi?

The Woman in Me- Poem and its Review

The Real Meaning of Flirting and how to Be a Good Flirt- The Friday Shaker

Lessons Learned from Morocco: Exploring Developments, Businesses, and Way of Life