Win the Big Brother Competition

 WIN THE BIG BROTHER COMPETITION-Big Brother Africa,  Big Brother Naija,  Big Brother Naija All Stars, Big Brother Titans,  #BBNaijaAllStars

BY MATILDA PHIRI


Read this if you want to participate and win in big brother competitions. Use these points at auditions to answer the questions in a smart way. Be audacious, smart and have a strong personality. Tell them your business idea or the brand you want to build. Know the big brother values and missions that young people realize their full potential and build long lasting relationship.

The audition is your chance to stand out and prove to the public on why they should tune in to each week and also after for the duration of the show to watch you. Tell big brother these guiding points:

 Dear Big Brother,

I think I am the right candidate for the big brother housemate because I see myself as audacious. I know that I’m entertaining and outgoing person. One of my hobbies is making new friends and chatting. I’m aware that I’ll meet different people with different behaviours and cultures which I need to adapt. As an adult who has been to school, University and travelled to many African countries like South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Mozambique etc, I’m used to living and adapting to new environments and food. I know how people behave and act to different situations, all I need to do is avoid competing with them. I need to do what is right and expected at the right time. I am a peacemaker who likes resolving conflicts between people. I’ll work hand in hand with everybody from different countries because we’re all one. As Africans, we love each other. We all breathe the same air so why hurting or hating a fellow African?

I’ll need to work hard for the money and learn different types of businesses from my fellow housemates like how they do in their countries. I’ll forget myself for once because I’ll be in the house for a good purpose and not to play around like hurting others.

I’m a leader in my writing field and as a young woman/man with a Degree in Political Leadership, I’ll inspire a lot of young girls to also attain their goals like me. I’m a go-getter and grit. I’m very creative and innovative.

I’m also an entrepreneur who sell clothes and shoes to people in different companies which I order from South Africa, Zambia and Tanzania. I’ve learned to work hard in life and not to depend on a man that is why I want to empower my fellow girls to do the same. Girls should have an ambitious life and be able to say no to parents if they want them to get married before finishing education. I want to expand my business by investing in real estate business to buy land and plots to build town houses reasonable for rentals for an average graduate. I hope to gain entrepreneurship skills which will help me do better in my businesses and also to share the same knowledge to my fellow youths in my area to become productive.

If I happen to win the prize I’ll also help teach 50 youths in my urban area who are unemployed and doing nothing at home to start being productive and help themselves. I’ll teach them entrepreneurial skills which I’ll gain from being in the big brother house. I’ll support them with capital to start the businesses and grow.

I can see my country, Malawi, reducing unemployment rate whereby a lot of youths will be self-employed.

Thank you.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!!!!

 

Comments

Why Malawi?

The Woman in Me- Poem and its Review

The Real Meaning of Flirting and how to Be a Good Flirt- The Friday Shaker

Lessons Learned from Morocco: Exploring Developments, Businesses, and Way of Life