A Powerful Prayer For You

By Matilda Phiri (Author) 


Matilda phiri blog picture, matilda blog picture, closing eyes pictures


Worship & Thanksgiving

Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me, for in you my soul takes refuge; in the shadow of your wings I will take refuge,  till the storms of destruction pass by. I cry out to God Most High, to God who fulfils his purpose for me.

Psalms.57:1-2 ESV

Our Father and our King, good morning. We thank you for this new day, this new week. We bow before your throne, you are our Alpha, our Omega, you who loved us even before we knew you. We take refuge in you, today. In your everlasting promises. We choose to fix our eyes on you, in this new week. We need you Lord Jesus. We  call out you... Help us to pray this day, Amen.

We surrender yet another day, another week to you. We need your help, your strength and your wisdom, daily, hourly. Oh we give our plans, everything we have to accomplish this week. We give you our families and friends. We pray for our jobs, our businesses and everything else that matters to us. We know that all this matters to you as well. Thank you that you're always with us. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us, Amen!

Praying For Yourself 

A pure heart

_Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me.

Psalms.51:10-11 NIV

_All the ways of a man are pure in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the spirit.

Proverbs.16:2 ESV

I continue to pray for a pure heart. Help me today to search my heart. Show me the things that are not pleasing to you. Help me to get rid of them. Help me to live a life of purity before you Jesus, right from my mind. You know my words even before I utter them. Give me a pure heart, teach me how to keep my heart, to guard it, in Jesus mighty name! Amen.

Right Motives in All that I Do

_But the LORD said to Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart."

1Samuel.16:7 NIV

_Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer._

Psalms.19:14 KJV

Oh that I may live a life that is pure and holy before. Remind me that what you know is better than what I know myself. May I do what is right, for the right reasons. May I always take a step back before I take actions, say things. Give me your heart Jesus, Amen.

Father, I pray for this day, that it will be a good day, a blessed day, a day of revelation, a day of healing, a day when you move mightily in my life. You are my refuge and fortress. Thank you for refreshing me,  for loving me,  being my rest. I bless you, I magnify you, in Jesus name I have prayed, Amen.

Thank you for praying today.

Have a beautiful Day!

*The Lord is your shield and your strength!






Comments

Post a Comment

Why Malawi?

The Woman in Me- Poem and its Review

The Real Meaning of Flirting and how to Be a Good Flirt- The Friday Shaker

Lessons Learned from Morocco: Exploring Developments, Businesses, and Way of Life